Risk & Physical Security Services for Businesses
A Risk & Physical Security Assessment has the overall objective to analyze Risk to the businesses assets and to determine the existing state of its security, locate any weaknesses in its defenses, and determine the degree of protection required. To include, but not limited to, determining the client’s assets, a study of the existing security profile based upon location, current threats, criminal activity, past security breaches, the property’s physical layout and design, technology, security staff, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) and site policies and procedures.
Physical Security Survey
Our Physical Security Survey team will conduct interviews with key staff and facilities management. Our team will conduct a walk-through of the property to assess the current state of security.
The Physical Security Survey includes the following examination and review of:
- Local crime statistics and crime trends
- Losses, thefts and other security incidents that have occurred on the property.
- Security risks that may exist in your neighborhood and adjacent properties.
- Preparation of risk assessment that identifies and prioritizes your property’s specific risks.
- Security policies and procedures.
- Security personnel, management and post orders
- Physical security measures and their functions to include: Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), Physical Barriers and Site Hardening, Physical Entry and Access Control, Security Lighting, Intrusion Detection Systems (Alarms) Closed-Circuit Television, Technology, Visitor Management
- Preparation of written Security Assessment Report that states consultant’s opinion of existing security program and provides specific recommendations for security improvements at the property.
- Presentation of Security Survey Report
- Present findings of report to management
Contact us today to schedule and an initial meeting with our Security Consultants 866-714-2326
We provide training and educational services for businesses for the following:
- Workplace Violence
- Active Shooter
- Situational Awareness
- Emergencies (Medical, Natural Disaster, Fire, Active Shooter)