Risk & Physical Security Assessments for Residential Properties
A Safe and Secure Community is more than just having security officers at the front gate. The assets of your community include the residents, staff and the property. The goal of any community should be to protect their assets from potential threats, risks, and liabilities. The Physical Security Survey process consist of locating vulnerabilities within your community and determine safeguards to mitigate potential risk and to protect your communities assets. Our multi-disciplinary approach brings security experts to help create security measures to safeguard your community.
Physical Security Survey of your Property
The Physical Security Survey includes the following examination and review of:
- Local crime statistics and crime trends
- Losses, thefts and other security incidents that have occurred on the property.
- Security risks that may exist in your neighborhood and adjacent properties.
- Preparation of risk assessment that identifies and prioritizes your property’s specific risks.
- Security policies and procedures.
- Security personnel, management and post orders
- Physical security measures and their functions to include: Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), Physical Barriers and Site Hardening, Physical Entry and Access Control, Security Lighting, Intrusion Detection Systems (Alarms) Closed-Circuit Television, Technology, Visitor Management
- Preparation of written Security Assessment Report that states consultant’s opinion of existing security program and provides specific recommendations for security improvements at the property.
- Presentation of Security Survey Report
- Present findings of report to management and the community Board Association
Contact us today to schedule and an initial meeting with our Security Consultants 866-714-2326.
Residential Security Services
- Risk Assessments
- Security Survey’s
- Security Program Design
- Create Security Procedures and Emergency Action Plans
- Create Request for Proposals (Security Guard Services and Technology)
- Community Crime Prevention Education and Training